[Epub] ➛ Fairy Tail 29 ➜ Hiro Mashima – Techotechies.us

Fairy Tail 29 PAWNS VS GRANDMASTERFairy Tail S Remaining Wizards Stand Against Hades, A Former Master Of The Guild Who Has Already Defeated His Successor, Makarov But Can They Really Take On Someone With An Encyclopedic Knowledge Of Their Magic And Deadly Lost Magic Of His Own It Ll Take The Return Of A Wayward Son And An Unlikely Alliance To Turn The Tide

[Epub] ➛ Fairy Tail 29  ➜ Hiro Mashima – Techotechies.us
  • Paperback
  • 208 pages
  • Fairy Tail 29
  • Hiro Mashima
  • English
  • 07 November 2018
  • 9781612624068

10 thoughts on “Fairy Tail 29

1. says:

End of the arc, and what an end Solid pacing, an ever building final fight, a few new ways of using magic and the abilities of everyone coming together in the way I expect from this book.Only drawback, and unusual for this series, is that sometimes I ...

2. says:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat Everything strange is allowed in this manga I love the scene which Luxus appears in front of Nastu When I saw this scene, I had goosebumps However, I can t recognize a new skill which Nastu gets Were thunder and fire mixed The entire story is good but It s nonsense.

3. says:

Am este tomo Ahora las cosas se van a poner much simo mejores

4. says:

Laxus has arrived and is ready to kick some serious wizard butt as he and Natsu battle the former master of the guild, Hades, to save their friends and finally bring this interrupted exam to an end Mashima will keep readers enticed with this emotional entry New powers are going to be needed...

5. says:

I would ve given it a 4 stars if only Mashima showed Laxus fight with Hades I get it Natsu s the main character but come on He couldn t have fought any and Laxus was in perfect condition

6. says:

This was so much fun and now I think that we are onto another adventure at the end of this epic saga.

7. says:

Laxus is back Yah Also, rare definite ending for one of these books.

8. says:

Love the Island arc.

9. says:

The very obvious return of Laxus is the only thing good about this arc tbh

10. says: