[Epub] ↠ Bride of the Castle (Castle Perilous, #8) Author John DeChancie – Techotechies.us

Bride of the Castle (Castle Perilous, #8) Gene And Linda S Wedding Seems To Bring Out The Best In Castle Perilouseven If That S Not Much Better Than The Worst When The Happy Groom Suddenly Prefers Confronting Barbarians Over Entertaining His Wedding Guests, A Battle Ensues That Will Change His Life, Infuriate His Bride, And Make For One Bizarre Wedding Day

[Epub] ↠ Bride of the Castle (Castle Perilous, #8)  Author John DeChancie – Techotechies.us
  • Paperback
  • 176 pages
  • Bride of the Castle (Castle Perilous, #8)
  • John DeChancie
  • English
  • 25 March 2017
  • 0759232407

10 thoughts on “Bride of the Castle (Castle Perilous, #8)

1. says:

1 16 18.99 for Kindle.

2. says:

Wowww did this one run out of gas.Maybe the worst of the series.The characters attitudes towards each other.I think I love you let s screw.Then nah nope, maybe not.Hey I ll just get it on with this character.Personal relations between characters simply pathetic.Looks maybe like it will give you solid relation between two main characters.Then just blows it off like fluff.The separate story arcs are just lousy.Nothing in any of them Seems resolved by the end of story.Two stars highest I could giv Wowww did this one run out of gas.Maybe the worst of the series.The characters attitudes towards each other.I think I love you let s screw.Then nah nope, maybe not.Hey I ll just get it on with this character.Pers...

3. says:

, , , , 3 ,, , , , , , , , 3 ,, , , , , ,,, , ,

4. says:

At this point the series had degenerated into a very thin plot and a lot of gags.Not thrilled with that trend, but I had grown to really like these characters and most of the jokes are actually funny A...

5. says:

Terribly disappointing Gives on the feeling that something needed to be written to satisfy a contract so DeChancie or perhaps someone paid to write it for him just threw some ideas together and half assed his way through 170 pages Boo

6. says:

I read all the Castle Books as they came out I seem to remember loving them